Sunday, July 10, 2011

Who Thinks You're Wonderful?

Today is Sunday and the sun has begin to set in the western sky.

I was thinking of all of you, dear ones, as I opened my laptop to check my emails,
before calling it a day.

I was thinking about how much you mean to God, and to me, and how blessed we are,
even in these uncertain times.

Sometimes we get bogged down with the challenges that surround us and we forget that
our God is walking with us. Everything about you matters to God.

As I opened an email I found the following and had to send it on to you.  These words,
written so lovingly encouraged and warmed my heart. My prayer is they will do the same for you.
It may be difficult for you to believe that God knows your name...but He does.
Written on His hand. Spoken by His mouth. Whispered by His lips. Your name.
You have captured the heart of God. He cannot bear to live without you.
God's dream is to make you right with Him. And the path to the cross tells us exactly
how far God will go to call us back.
It is not our love for God: it is God's love for us in sending His Son to be the way.
If you want to touch God's heart, use the name He loves to hear. Call Him "Father".
He thinks you're wonderful!
I have written your name on My hand. Isaiah 49:16
Excerpted from the Book, God Thinks You're Wonderful! by Max Lucado »
Yes, dear ones, God thinks you're wonderful!  So do I!

Much love....praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment