Saturday, December 24, 2011

BEYOND BETHLEHEM

This is the final post in a four part series on PEACE.  Our first post contained the question -  “where does Peace begin?”
That question led me to a 2 day look at the birth of Jesus Christ.
 Why?
Without Christ I have no peace.  He is the sole reason that peace is in my heart. 
Sometimes I let the noise of the world creep into my heart and it threatens to push Peace to the furthest recesses of my heart and mind.
 Life can get noisy and cloudy at those times.  I don’t do well in the dark.
The best way to put light back into my life is to read and digest God’s Word.
These past two days looking in Isaiah and the gospels,  has reminded me of the creativity and audacity of our good and powerful God.
Come to earth as a babe in an animal stall?   Spend 33 years growing in wisdom  in order to  call  a special group of 12 to be up close and personal  as the who, what, why ,where  and how of The Gospel was revealed?  Patiently teaching  the multitudes how to love others by His example of love?
For me??????
I am once more put back on “the narrow way” as I fix my eyes on Jesus.  He is the author and finisher of my faith.
Only God.
Always God.
HE is my Peace. 

Wishing you a joyous Christmas Everyone...filled with the Peace that is ONLY found in Jesus Christ!

Much love,

Judy 

No comments:

Post a Comment