Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Saturday all!


I am trying to get back on track with my blog ..... the past month was very busy. I have been posting to my facebook friends encouraging "bites" from God's Word this past month.


I've begun going out Fridays of most weeks...exercising my camera.  It has been a fun experience and I have gotten some good shots of animals and wild life.


Have you ever been scattered like I have been these last several weeks?   What helped you to "make the pieces fit?"  I'd love feedback on this dilemma I find myself in.


In the meantime keep looking to God for your daily needs dear friends.  He will satisfy your thirst with His living water!


And before you comment..enjoy these photos taken on our last jaunt.


This was a peaceful spot at Florida Botanical Gardens. 
And this was a shot of an historic house in a wooded setting adjacent to the gardens.  A very interesting day that brought to mind God's creative power displayed every day. 
Wishing you God's blessings and praying that as you go out tomorrow to your houses of worship, that our great and mighty God will fill you up to overflow with joy and thanksgiving.  God bless you all.

Til next time....in His grip of Grace

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment