Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's Wednesday and I'm seriously "behind".

Can you relate? 

Do you ever get distracted and wander off your "daily path"?

Do you sometimes have something to do looming so large in your mind that
 when it's accomplished you go about your day in slow motion?

Do you look out the window and replay the day...over and over in your mind?

What to do? What to do?

Look up!!!!!! Look up!!!!!!

"Therefore, since we have such a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance, and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand if the throne of God." Hebrews 12:1-2

"Take my yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:29

Yes, Lord.

I hear my Savior calling, and one more day, all is right with my world - because He is in it!

Blessings,

Judy




"

No comments:

Post a Comment