Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OVERCOMING DEFICITS

Wednesday afternoon here in paradise,

Today my Lord shook me and I believe I heard Him say, "Wake up"..."it's time to get back to taking My Word to the world."

It's been hectic here in paradise and due to commitments and schedule changes I couldn't balance it all in my ADD brain.  My attention deficit has been a daily struggle of late.

Since the Lord's Word is what I want to follow for all of life I believe the Lord wants me to keep a record of how His Word speaks to the way I'm "wonderfully made".  He has a plan for me and a pattern for life that describes how I'm to live in it in a way that He is honored and glorified.

Who:  My heavenly Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit
What:  My guide in an ADD life
Why:   Because I have surrendered my life to Him
Where:  In my heart
When:   Day by day
How:   Listening to His voice through prayer and the study of His Word

He tells me in His Word - The jumping off spot

Psalm 139 1
     139:1 For the music directora psalm of David     Lord, you examine me 2  and know.
139:2 You know when I sit down and when I get up;
even from far away you understand my motives.
139:3 You carefully observe me when I travel or when I lie down to rest; 3 
you are aware of everything I do. 4 
139:4 Certainly 5  my tongue does not frame a word
without you, O Lord, being thoroughly aware of it. 6 
139:5 You squeeze me in from behind and in front;
you place your hand on me.
139:6 Your knowledge is beyond my comprehension;
it is so far beyond meI am unable to fathom it. 7 
139:7 Where can I go to escape your spirit?
Where can I flee to escape your presence? 8 
139:8 If I were to ascend 9  to heavenyou would be there.
If I were to sprawl out in Sheolthere you would be. 10 
139:9 If I were to fly away 11  on the wings of the dawn, 12 
and settle down on the other side 13  of the sea,
139:10 even there your hand would guide me,
your right hand would grab hold of me.
139:11 If I were to say“Certainly the darkness will cover me, 14 
and the light will turn to night all around me,” 15 
139:12 even the darkness is not too dark for you to see,
and the night is as bright as 17  day;
darkness and light are the same to you. 
139:13 Certainly 19  you made my mind and heart; 20 
you wove me together 21  in my mother’s womb.
139:14 I will give you thanks because your deeds are awesome and amazing. 22 
You knew me thoroughly; 23 
139:15 my bones were not hidden from you,
when 24  I was made in secret
and sewed together in the depths of the earth. 25 
139:16 Your eyes saw me when I was inside the womb. 26 
All the days ordained for me
were recorded in your scroll
before one of them came into existence. 27 
139:17 How difficult it is for me to fathom your thoughts about me, O God! 28 
How vast is their sum total! 29 
139:18 If I tried to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
Even if I finished counting them,
I would still have to contend with you. 30 
139:19 If only 31  you would kill the wickedO God!
Get away from me, you violent men! 32 
139:20 They 33  rebel against you 34  and act deceitfully; 35 
your enemies lie. 36 
139:21 Lord, do I not hate those who hate you,
and despise those who oppose you? 37 
139:22 I absolutely hate them, 38 
they have become my enemies!
139:23 Examine me, and probe my thoughts! 39 
Test me, and know my concerns! 40 
139:24 See if there is any idolatrous tendency 41  in me,
and lead me in the reliable ancient path! 42

The highlighted verses assure me that my God KNOWS.

NOTHING ESCAPES HIS VIEW.

He is melting and molding me into the woman He has destined me to be.

How about you friend?  do you have something in your life that you believe is holding you back?  Would you travel this journey with me as the Lord teaches how to be thankful in all things, believing that when He says He will cause all things to work together for good, for those He loves, for those who are called according to His purposes.

Thank you Lord, for the "Me" you saw before time began and that you will show me how to be thankful for this Attention Deficit.....how to let it be a plus instead of a minus in my life. Thank you for your Word....I will treasure these verses Lord to keep me upright! In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Blessings,
Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment