Tuesday, May 7, 2013

And He said, Keep Doing What You're Doing!!!!

It's Tuesday and I have been thinking and praying about this week's assignment:

Take this “do what you can” step for your God-sized dream: Find a way to pay it forward. You’ve been encouraged in your God-sized dreams by your sisters here the last few months. How can you spread that encouragement forward by investing in other dreamers? It can be small and simple or BIG and wild. Ask God what you can do and get creative. Then write a post about what you’re doing and link it up below.

I have a confession to make - I've asked God what He would have me do.  He hasn't given me any great creative undertaking.  Nothing I'm not already doing.

All I hear is -

"Keep doing what you're doing. Be available to share my love, whenever and wherever."

And that dear sister dreamers is what I have previously agreed to do.  He has me "in school" and has graciously placed me in class with other dreamers putting words on a page to draw others to Him.

I believe He wants me to share what I'm learning.

The most important lesson at this moment is that we are more than a number on a calendar.  Each of us has something to learn and give to others from the youngest to the oldest.

My heart's desire is to impress that lesson upon other sister dreamers....those beginning to dream and those who think it's too late to dream.

Jeremiah 29:11 has pierced my heart as I travel forward living out His dream for me.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.  Plans for welfare and not for calamity. To give you a future and a hope."

Yes, Lord!!!!

One step at a time.

Sending love your way,

Judy

10 comments:

  1. Judy-
    I am your neighbor in Holley's link up. Sweet words. Thank you for the reassurance, that sometimes the dream is just doing what God has in front of you now. On that note...I'm heading outside to play on this gorgeous sunny day with our son! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your post Jennifer it is a blessing. Playing with your son is always a "heart filler"
      Please keep writing. Hugs

      Delete
  2. Yes! That's how I felt this week too. I think we're all trying to figure out our lives and this team, this series has given me more than I ever thought possible. Faith in myself and in others, it really is a gift to travel this road with all of my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a blessing Alecia..happy to be traveling this journey with you. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. I found myself in much the same situation this week...trying to figure out what creative or crazy thing God was asking me to do when He was just saying, "Keep doing what you're doing. Pray. Encourage. Love." Thank you for your words today, my friend...you are a blessing! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way you put the words the Lord gives you dear Mel. I could picture you writing a note..or sharing a coffee. I'm happy you are going to "Keep doing what you're doing". Hugs back... :)

      Delete
  4. I know there is always more that I can do but I too heard to just keep on keeping on. I have a circle of in real life dreamers that I have been making more of an effort to always encourage each of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy for your words of encouragement......the chorus of "That's What Friends Are For" is running through my reverie.

      Delete
  5. Yes, keep on doing what you're doing! And you do it so well, too! You are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sara, You are a blessing to me as we travel this journey together! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

      Delete