Monday, October 21, 2013

Family Photos


Over the past 11 months I've been recording what I'm grateful for. 

Today I share a sampling:

















Thank you dear husband for your commitment to our marriage and for living what you believe, always.

There isn't anyone on earth I trust more. You are a good role model for our children and grandchildren. I'm a better person because you are in my life. I'm grateful for you.

Thank You Lord for my children and grandchildren who have filled my life with joy, laughter (sometimes tears) and pride in the way they live their lives.
I'm grateful for Whitney, Mindy, Traci, Tony, Ryan, Drew, Lins and Stephen. 






  



I sit here looking at these beloved faces and images of babies born dance through my mind.

First smiles, first tub baths, first doctors's appointments, first steps, first words and first days of school.   
Weddings, anniversaries and the path of life continues as grand babies fill our hearts to overflow. Riding to school and praying for safety (and green lights).
Little League football, Middle School basketball, High School basketball and beach vacations.  

Time is rushing by and frankly I wish it would slow down!   

The Lord reminds me that these precious ones are with me here on earth for just a moment by eternal standards....'Make the most of the time you have been given"  He whispers.

YES, Lord!

This is the day that you have made!  I will rejoice and be glad in it! (Check out the book of Psalms and hang on to every word the Psalmists penned.)

Will you join me today in cultivating an attitude of gratitude??

It's my prayer!

Judy

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile today. It's been too long since I've stopped by your space, friend. Hope you are doing well...thank you for sharing your blessings and reminding me to be thankful for mine. There are so many! Sending hugs today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel, So good to hear from you. My writing has been stalled a bit. Would you pray for me? Take care dear girl, praying all is well with you and yours!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete