Wednesday, October 17, 2012

TODAY IS DONE

Wednesday evening friend and I am sitting at my desk recalling the day behind me.

It was a day of waiting and wondering and listening to some scary possibilities a friend of mine is facing.  Big words..many hard to understand..others the kind that strike fear in our hearts.  She was hoping for a diagnosis.  Not yet....there are several possibilities and many have been ruled out and yet still no diagnosis.  Thank you Lord that you are guiding every step.

I sit here praying that God will provide the answers the doctors need to treat my friend.

I sit here asking the Lord to forgive me for all the times I have failed to see my blessings and for all the times I have complained. Help me Lord to cultivate an attitude of gratitude.

Words fail me now.

God understands.

'Til next time,

Praying for you,

Judy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment