Thursday, November 29, 2012

Charlie Brown Christmas




Last night my son called me to see if I was watching what has been a tradition in our family since the year it was first broadcast.  He and his sister grew up reading Charlie Brown in the comics and watching the treasured movies written by Charles Schultz.

This last scene begins my countdown to Christmas. Every day will bring memories wrapped in faith and love for my Lord and my family.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord for the gifts you have given and keep on giving with every breath we take.

May the next 26 days be ones that Jesus reveals Himself to you and me in such exciting ways that we are compelled to share Him with those we meet.

This is what Christmas REALLY means!

Love you, each one.

Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment