Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy December; It's Monday;  a gorgeous day filled with soft breezes and an abundance of sunshine.

I've been putting out our favorite Christmas decorations the last few days while listening to the sounds of beloved Carols and Hymns of the Christian Church.

In the midst of all this joy there are the normal daily life interruptions and temptations to take our eyes off the prize: glancing at the World.  How can we respond?

Turn to the word of God that tells us who God is and why His path is the one to travel.

Let's begin with  -

Who God is

 Love  1John 4:16
So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

Abiding is the key....

 Spirit John 4:24
God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

Worship the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.....

 The Holy One Psalm 99:9
Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at his holy mountain; for the LORD our God is holy!

HE is holy...

 The I Am John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."

He IS.......

 Yahweh Exodus 6:2
God spoke to Moses and said to him, "I am the LORD.

He has authority in my life...

 The Alpha & Omega, The Beginning & End Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

No other before HIM......

 God Almighty Exodus 6:3
I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty,  but by my name the LORD I did not make myself known to them.

All the POWER I need.........

My today, your today is in His hand.

Glory!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending love your way,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment